How to manage a bar

How to manage a bar

How to manage a bar

View Reddit by MohanBhargavaView Source

kc9283

Nothing makes a bar money like having a higher female to male ratio. Make women feel safe and they will be more willing to come back and possibly bring friends.

WizardBloke

Band was like *uhh... we're still getting paid right?*

Aquam8te

Same goes for the Angel Shot thing, where there are several types of Angel Shot; each leading to a "safe exit" like staff accompanying you out of the pub, calling the police or such

DRAWKWARD79

Right now in my home town shit is hitting the fan... there is an instagram page where women can anonymously tell their stories of surviving sexualized violence... this page now has 22k followers and every single day new posts go up naming their aggressors and telling their stories... these accounts are vetted very carefully and every effort is made to insure there are no false allegations. With a false report percentage of less than one percent its not that hard. What i am getting at is the bar scene here is getting absolutely scrubbed of the sick fuck individuals that would do this and do harm to the women in my fair city... multiple accounts of the same men... serial raping incapacitated women... drugging drinks, bartenders overserving and taking advantage of that... there needs to be stricter rules and practices put in place to protect women and give them a safe space when theyre out drinking. Bars like this are doing it right. I applaud this so so much.

jocky300

"Tonight! On "Things That Never Fucking Happened", we discuss mermaids, unicorns and Jesus. But, first, here's a little story about a bar, a drink, a lady and a whoooooooole bunch of bullshit."Edit: Can I just take a minute to say hello to the "Sort by controversial crew". You're doing God's work.

rogue_star_dust

Why wouldn’t the girl just tell the bar manager who the guy was that she saw and then call the police?

engineerfieldmouse

Then everyone clapped? I mean that is overkill right? Just go ask the dude. If he has a good explanation the girl will still respect the bar for doing that and a few free drink will make the dude happy. Stop a concert for an hour AND let the dude remain anonymous? Yea ok

rxsheepxr

I don't know if it's because I'm skeptical by nature, but I don't believe a word of this story.But much like the existence of heaven, I *hope* it's true. I just can't force myself to buy into it.

che-tango

Screw that guy

bl1y

Press X to doubt.

jimtrickington

Unfortunately for the guy, it was a ring - as he was about to propose.Lesson learned...when about to ask for your girlfriend’s hand in marriage, don’t go to Nick’s.

YogurtclosetOk9592

That story is well at it's place on "NextFuckingLevel".I can't help but feeling a bit skeptical, though... I mean, changing EVERY women's drink because 1 person claims to have seen something! I'm not saying that I disagree, but in these COVID times, it sounds like a recipe for bankruptcy. Wouldn't it have been more reasonnable to make an annoucment but only change the drink of the lady in question?

chetsteadmen420

Fake

HotSauceCommitteeMem

There is zero chance the whole bar wouldn’t mind there being no music and the lights on for an hour. This doesn’t seem real at all

ghostface_vanilla

r/thathappened

Rombartalini

It's the human thing to do. What would you do if you were the manager of a bar?

rharrison

Why did they leave the lights on for so long? The band stopped for an hour, but they didn't identify the guy who was doing it and kick him out? Did everybody clap?

Employment_Inner

Fake

zck2020

And then everyone clapped.

dakaraKoso

fake as fuck

bumjiggy

people who try to roofie others deserve to meet hot shingles in their genital area

NicholasFelix

lmao wat

bust-the-shorts

Great way to get a free drink

[deleted]

[removed]

KidGold

What was the reason for the lights and no music for an hour afterwards? To prevent the guy from doing it again?

careful_guy

How couldn’t they catch the guy after the first girl already identified the guy when she came up to the bartender?

SMarcher48

Or a clever way to buy a round for everyone 😉

Love_God551

That’s an awesome sign of human goodness. We don’t hear enough of these stories.You have to search the evening news for the miracle, but it’s almost always there.Perspective is key; just like the patrons of that bar showed!That’s awesome!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaah12

And after everyone cheered initially, they all sat around with the lights on in dead silence for an hour? Lol are you serious w this? What group is going to wait around for this shit to get sorted? Stuff like this kind of makes me question how many people on Reddit have been to bars ...