Putin critic Navalny could ‘die within days,’ say doctors

Putin critic Navalny could die within days say doctors

Putin critic Navalny could ‘die within days,’ say doctors

View Reddit by CataclysmicFaeriableView Source

dwittherford69

That was Putin’s intent all along

Odd_Vampire

Potassium of 7.1. A critical value at the hospital I work at is 6.0. That's where we call the care team as soon as the test is done so they're aware.I don't see potassiums that high very often. It would go along with damaged kidneys (though I guess it could also be something else).

Blaylocke

It feels clear if he dies there will be a week of outrage and then it will fade away. A very brave thing from this guy but I hope it wasn't for nothing.

OrangeSundays19

He's not surprised. You're completely missing the point of this man's genuine sacrifice. It's completely outrageous that this man is going to die for this. Hopefully Russia will wake up to Putin's crimes against his country.

jovietjoe

Putin wants everyone in Russia to know that it doesn't matter how famous you are, how much the world loves you, how many people are watching: Putin can and will still kill you.

the-artistocrat

He’s just suffering from a mild case of disagreeing with our leader.

Lucy_Gosling

Wow it's so weird how sick people get when Putin doesn't like them.

VirtualPropagator

Europe continues to enable Putin by purchasing his oil/gas. Maybe spend a little more from an ethical trading partner.

Upthespurs1882

Brave man. Feel bad for him

DalekChris41

This is getting stupid. I really hope that if he dies people will step up the fight.

yeroc420

Pretty dumb of Putin to do this while also massing troops in Ukraine. Now when people riot/revolt over this they’ll have 100,000 less soldiers to repress them. Not sure what Russia’s standing Army is but definitely bad timing. (It looks like it’s around a million soldiers, still a 10th of the army away is a lot.) not to mention with all the sanctions and the sheer cost with moving and maintaining those forces. They are probably on the brink of collapse again but that’s worrisome in itself.

Quest_Marker

I feel this just solidifies how truly weak of a person Putin is. The weak crave power and do everything they can to cling to it.

rickster907

You know, just like normal people!! Who happen to disagree with Tsar Vlad I!! Get sent to a prison for.life, then die almost immediately!!! What a stunning coincidence!!Putin is a murdering criminal autocrat fucking cunt dictator. Way to go russia.

sarfreyo

I wish the world could focus on Russia’s issues rather than spend four years of Trump news that was exhausting. DONT get me wrong, I do not like Trump at all. But it breaks my heart to see the way Russia is getting away with sooo many crimes. Same with the Chinese government too! I wish the world could come together to stop these governments.

equationator

Feels weird to just stand around and watch this happen. Dumb question probably, but anyone know of anything that us internet folk could do to help?

Afbrownistan

you mean to tell me Putin wont let the guy he poisoned see a doctor?

Baramonra

It’s time and if he dies and then nothing happens then nothing will happen.

minion531

Does anyone remember when Putin said that if he poisoned Navalny, he would have finished the job? I think he's making good. I never had any doubt that if Navalny returned to Russia, he would be killed. That's what Putin does to opposition leaders. So that way, he always wins elections.

CryptoMoMoney

Shame on the man of the Russian army who help Putin rule with an iron fist. Russia and the Russian people are beautiful and brave. They should unite and throw that piece of shit Putin out and let democracy and free blossom. Put the fucking vodka down, find your balls, and let’s go!!

FuckUrKarmaRanks

Navalny knew going back this was the result and if he didn’t, he was naive.

DramaticBush

I don't get what his end game plan was. Why would he go back to Russia?

MaxMustermannYoutube

And the world will do nothing about it.

GroblyOverrated

He was dead the moment he got on the plane back to Russia. He knew it. So sad.

domonx

I'm pretty sure imminent death is implied whenever the word "Putin critic" is use to describe someone.

zima72

This man was our only hope. Too bad, the midget and his criminal friends will continue to rape the country, without consequences.

NEFgeminiSLIME

Putin will never have the courage or willingness to sacrifice for the Russian people like Navalny. It’s insane he has so much support, then again it’s amazing how much support Trump garnered as well. The destruction of educational institutions along with boosting military spending and allowing media oligopolies is a good start for fascists.

rabid-

Surprised picachu face, who didn't see this coming?

pdgskwusb

This is a big miscalculation by Putin. Navalny will become a martyr, and the opposition will grow exponentially as a result of his death.

IreallEwannasay

I'm shocked he isn't already.

High_Seas_Pirate

"If we're lucky"-Putin, probably

king-schultz

He chose to be a martyr.

jagenigma

Well here we go, he's going to be the martyr that starts a civil war. Russia is playing with fire.

MagicTrashPanda

Just a reminder that the state _will_ kill you if you get out of line.

Ruin4

I feel like those that have been paying attention knew this was going to happen.And yet...I still can't believe it :(

chuck_dubz_3

Thank goodness you can criticize your government in America.

bandh1616

Putin can sit n spin. Totally fucked up egomaniac but it’s all good, let’s pick and choose our battles

HeySuminoh

This man has been dying for years

thebooknerd_

I know nothing about Russia or any Russians, so correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems as though non-Russians care about this way more than the citizens. Though I guess that could just be them not wanting to end up like Navalny.

Valerina_Minji

So, why did he even go back to Russia? I thought he had an ace up his sleeves but it seems unlikely now.

adc604

Just what czar putina wanted all along.

removable_muon

Go ahead and make him a martyr Putin, they’ll name cities after him and spit on your grave. Why must there be such harshness? It is wrong to kill even one’s enemies.